Ever feel like in the mood for a delicious Asian dish? If so, we've got you covered with an easy to make Tofu Pad Thai paired with Jasmine Gourmet’ top-selling Teriyaki Sauce.
Why Jasmine Gourmet’s Teriyaki sauce?
Every drop of this rich and savory teriyaki sauce adds a clean balance of sweetness and saltiness to your favorite meals and dishes. Pad Thai dishes have both a sweet and savory taste, which makes this sauce the perfect match. Of course, you are more than welcome to use any other teriyaki sauce, this is just our personal favorite.
- About ½ cup of Jasmine Gourmet Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 cups cooked pad Thai rice noodles
- 1 tofu package
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup cooked edamame
- ¼ cup slivered carrots
- ¼ cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. chopped scallions (green parts)
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper seasoning
- 2 tsp. chopped peanuts
- 2 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil (or coconut oil)
- Start off by cooking the noodles according to package directions. Set aside once cooked.
- Slice tofu to medium cubes.
- In a medium pan, cook oil and garlic for about 2-3 min under medium heat.
- In the pan, add cooked noodles and arrange mushrooms, edamame, cabbage, carrots and sliced tofu on top of the noodles. Cook for about 10-15 minutes.
- Add Teriyaki sauce to the pan. Sprinkle it with cilantro, scallions and peanuts.
Continue cooking for about 5 more minutes.
- Toss together until well mixed and divide between 2 bowls.
You're all done! Enjoy ♨️