No matter what dish you have on the table, these Blintzes are finished first thing and leave everyone asking for more and more!
Here is an amazing and easy-to-prepare dessert that everyone will fall in love with and get addicted to quickly. One sweet bite will leave everyone stunned and asking for more.
- 5 eggs
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup of water
- 2 ½ cups of sifted flour
- ½ a teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 500 grams of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons vanilla pudding
- 2 packs of vanilla sugar (20g total)
- Caramelized apple filling
- Sugar powder
Caramelized Apple filling:
- 2 apples cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- A handful of raisins
- Combine all the ingredients together.
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease only the first time. Fry on both sides.
- To fill the cheese and apples: Place a paper towel in a colander. Pour the 500g cream cheese on the paper for at least 15 minutes until the liquids come out.
- Then add 2 tablespoons of vanilla pudding, 2 packs of vanilla sugar, and the caramelized apples. Mix well.
- Fill the blinches with preferred filling, roll tightly and fry until lightly golden.
- Serve with powdered sugar on top. You can also keep some of the apples from the filling mix and sprinkle over the powdered sugar.
- For the apple filling - In a hot pan, place a tablespoon of butter, 2 apples cut into really small cubes, and half a cup of sugar with a tablespoon of lemon juice. Fry until all the liquid has completely evaporated.
- Add a tablespoon of honey and a handful of raisins, mix well and then remove from the heat.
- Pour on top of the blintchez and enjoy!
You Did It! Now Enjoy Yourself 😋